The Company users’ data management is carried out in accordance with the national, European and international law regarding the protection from the processing of personal data. These terms may be modified, so Unity users are advised to check them regularly.
In case which Unity users disclose voluntarily their personal data (such as name, address, phone number or e-mail address), the Company may gather them in a File and process them according to the relevant purpose.
Holder and controller of the data gathered in its File for the abovementioned purpose is the Company ZOI RAGAVI & SIA O.E.” and registered seat is in Athens, Ermou 97 Str.
Representative of the controller is “ZOI RAGAVI & SIA OE”, as legally represented. The aim of the processing is the transmission with the consent of the data subjects of information material for commercial reasons and in order to improve the Company awareness. The only recipient of the personal non- sensitive data is the Company. In order to contact the Unity administrator you may e-mail at [email protected]
Considering that the user has filled in the relevant field and has granted his/her consent to the transmission to him of informational and promotional material for commercial reasons, the Company reserves the right to disclose with the prior consent of the user his/her personal data to third parties for commercial promotion of the products provided by them and to market researching or similar activity companies.
The users, who have disclose their personal data to the Company have the following rights:
- The right to access the data relating to them and holded by the Company.
- The right to get informed for: a) All the personal data referring to them as well as for their source, b) the purposes of processing, their recipients or the recipients’ categories, c) the progress of the processing during the period
that has elapsed since their last update, d) the automatic processing logic, e) if applicable, the correction, delete or locking of the personal data the processing of which is not in accordance with the provisions of the law 2472/1997.
- The right to object to the processing of the data relating to them.
The right to provisional judicial protection.
The consent of the data subjects to the collection and processing of their personal –non-sensitive- data can be revoked at any time, without retrospective effect. The Company complies with all its obligations imposed by the law 2472/1997. At any time, the user may demand to stop the transmission of informational material. The objection right is exercised in written and directed to the controller and must contain a request for a specific action, such as correction, temporary non- use, locking, non-transfer or deletion of personal data. In order to exercise the aforementioned right the user may e-mail at [email protected] . If the user voluntarily discloses through Unity his/her personal data to third parties directly, it is up to the user to check the terms of personal data policy. By disclosing his/her personal data to third parties, even through Unity, the user accepts that the Company bears no responsibility for any use made by these third parties. In case which a third party– user discloses through Unity personal data of another person without his/her prior consent, the Company bears no responsibility and should be taken into account that the Company has not the technological ability to verify the identity of the person who commits the disclosure. Unity user guarantees the truth and authenticity of the personal data supplied to the Company as well as the right to supply them. The Company grants to the users the possibility to delete, correct or/ and update their personal data or/and to deactivate their registration at any time by simply visiting the relevant Unity service. COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA Unity collects personal data: a) during the subscription of a user to his/her services, b) when the user makes use of its products and / or services, c) when the user visits its websites and/or enters to its promotional / advertising programs. Unity uses the personal data of its users for the following general reasons:
• In order to inform its users and to select the content of the information provided to them so as for it to be relevant with their general preferences.
- In order to satisfy the demands of its users referring to the services and products made available through Unity.
- In order to inform them for new offers of products and services.
- In order to improve the use of the services provided and the Unity content (user experience – buying experience). TRANSMISSION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA The Company is bound not to sell, rent or by any way publish and / or disclose Unity users’ personal data to third carriers. The Company can transmit personal data of its users to third parties, legal or/ and natural persons, only if (not all conditions apply simultaneously):
- The users have given their explicit consent to the personal data transmission.
- The transmission of the personal data to legal or/ and natural persons cooperating with Unity is necessary for the execution of the wishes and/ or orders of the users. The legal and natural persons cooperating with Unity have the right to process the personal data exposed to it by the Unity users only to the extent that such a processing is necessary in order to provide support to Unity.
- It is imposed by the law and the transmission is addressed only to the competent authorities. IP ADRESS The IP address used by the user’s computer for internet access and then access to Unity is stored for technical reasons and used only for the collection of statistical data. COOKIES A cookie is a small information file that is sent to user’s computer, mobile or other device when he/she visits a website and it will recognize user’s device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering user’s preferences and chosen items, assisting user to improve his/her site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts or offers user see online are more relevant to him/her. These “cookies” can be divided into four types each of which is outlined below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services user has asked for such as remembering his/her shopping bag items.
This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example this type of cookies help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which user’s individual identity can be established.
Functionality Cookies & Advertising Cookies
These cookies remember choices user makes such as language, search parameters such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide user with an experience more appropriate with his/her selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates.
Targeting Cookies &Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about user’s browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to user and user’s interests. They remember the websites the user has visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
User can change the settings on his/her browser to prevent cookies being stored on his/her computer without his/her explicit consent. User’s browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.